* Indian paper
* a new bell for my bike
* a postcard and papers from the excellent Matisse exhibition at the Stedelijk Museum (the coloured paper comes from the children’s corner where they could cut and be their own little Matisses)
* more crafts paper from made by me – voted best craft shop of the Netherlands in 2014
* inspirational postcards from the Art Unlimited Store
* a canvas from at a painting workshop at the Van Gogh Museum (which I took together with my older daughter, it was free and you could choose from different Van Gogh still life motifs, totally great museum service)
PS: I found some more!
* “the only real colouring book for grown-ups” – lots of inspiration for patterns and an uni-ball pin pen 0,2