* latest Dutch issue of flow magazine
* Indian paper
* a new bell for my bike
* a postcard and papers from the excellent Matisse exhibition at the Stedelijk Museum (the coloured paper comes from the children’s corner where they could cut and be their own little Matisses)
* more crafts paper from made by me – voted best craft shop of the Netherlands in 2014
* inspirational postcards from the Art Unlimited Store
* a canvas from at a painting workshop at the Van Gogh Museum (which I took together with my older daughter, it was free and you could choose from different Van Gogh still life motifs, totally great museum service)
PS: I found some more!
* “the only real colouring book for grown-ups” – lots of inspiration for patterns and an uni-ball pin pen 0,2
2 thoughts on “What I brought home from Amsterdam”
I’ve heard about the coloring book for adults! What an awesome idea. I’d like to get that as a gift for some friends…
Hi Colleen, that is really a great book. And I think they have 4 different versions of it. Great inspiration and relaxation.